Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pumpkin Bench


Here is a new drawing called, Pumpkin Bench. I think, it will be come a stamp sometime soon and be available at Michelle's Scrapbooking Webstore. Just look for the tab under, Pixie Cottage Stamps. Over on my sidebar on the right are links that will take you to Michelle's store for the Pixie Cottage Stamps, just click the picture.
I was going to paint up a picture to show some ways it could be used, but this summer time cold has got me down in the dumps. I do have a couple new Hannah drawings all done and submitted to become a stamp, hopefully, I will be able to show them to you sometime soon, just waiting on the BIG BOSS to give me the okay.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my newest drawing called, Pumpkin Bench!

I want to thank everyone for visiting and all that left such nice comments!

Thank you and have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, another great image! Can't wait till it will be in rubber!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news about your new drawings going into rubber soon and I love this pumpkin bench!

    Hope you feel brighter soon.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and do come again!