Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hannah Apples

 SHHHH!!! This is a secret!!! Michelle at the Pixie Cottage should be on her way to Chicago for the CHA show. I decided to show you a full peek of another new drawing of mine, that was made into a stamp. I just figured, I am in the clear now, since Michelle should be on the road driving. LOL!!! She can't yell and say, "Shame on you",  since she has to watch the road. Am I sneeky or what!!! LOL!!!

I am calling this one, Hannah Apples, copyrighted by Sandra Hammer. It should be available at the Pixie Cottage Webstore when Michelle gets back from Chicago.

Now avaiable at the Pixie Cottage Webstore!

I hope you enjoyed looking at Hannah Apples!
Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. YOu KNOW I love using your images. I am surely your biggest fan! I can't wait until Michelle comes back from CHA with some of your stamps!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun you may be sneaky but oh do I love these hannah images,hun they are just perfection cant wait to get my hands,on these hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just perfect Sandra! And Pam is WRONG!!! *giggle* I think I'm the biggest fan of your drawings/stamps ;)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog Sandra! it means a lot to me ;)

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is great again.
    I think we're all fan!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and do come again!