Friday, February 11, 2011

Hannah Fence



Well, it has been a while since I posted or drew anything. I have been feeling a little down, some kind of a Winter funk, I guess. I am so glad the sun finally came out and is starting to melt all of that ICE and snow outside. The temperature should be up into the 40's and 50's this week. All I can say, "What took it so long!"  I can't wait for warmer temperatures.

I just couldn't draw anything with snow in it, seen enough of that stuff. So, I decided to draw Hannah in a more of a Springy/Fall setting. Of coarse she has her little boots and sweater on. Hannah should be available at Michelle's sometime soon.

I hope you enjoyed looking at Hannah!

Have a great evening and thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and do come again!